San Francisco, CA
Cutting-edge medical software company looking to hire a Sales Engineer who who is innovative, analytical, and driven. They need a sales engineer who will articulate technology and product positioning to both customers and the company development team. You'll not only help bring visionary technology to doctors, you will build long-lasting relationships with them and help them change the way they practice medicine.
This hybrid role combines sales and development, so you’ll provide technical expertise during the sales cycle to help close business. You’ll develop sales strategies for accounts. You’ll also help to drive development by relaying customer feedback, integration requests, and use cases to our team of engineers.
You’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. They are bootstrapped and profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. They love what they do and care about doing good in the world. They strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
- have general programming skills, and enjoy sharing your technical know-how with others
- love selling to customer needs
- have intelligence, energy, and integrity
- are comfortable communicating in dynamic environments
- want to grow your career quickly, to learn, and to take responsibility
- make decisions based on reason and analysis rather than go for a quick fix
- care about the quality of the product you're selling
- want the challenge of riding the waves of change in health care
- are not agoraphobic - travel is fun!
- never set foot in a cubicle farm
- will give you a beautiful computer that you're not ashamed to use in a sales call
- take each other’s ideas seriously and want to make them happen
- inhabit a beautiful office in San Francisco
- provide coffee, tea, beer and snacks
- take your product ideas seriously and want to make them happen
- love our work!
You can grow as quickly as you want to - their startup environment means nothing is holding you back from doing your best work. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience aspects of the business beyond sales engineering, and hear from clients how your efforts have improved their lives.
Unfortunately, this company is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment.
Interested in learning more? Email your resume to email@example.com.