San Francisco, CA
Innovative and well-established medical software company looking to hire a Senior Account Executive who is bright, energetic, and driven. They need a salesperson who can be more than just a salesperson. You'll not only help bring cutting-edge technology to doctors, you will build long-lasting relationships with them and help change the way they practice medicine.
At this company, you’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. They are bootstrapped and profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. They love what they do and care about doing good in the world. They strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
- have strong roots in the healthcare industry
- at least 5-7 years of selling healthcare and technology
- have intelligence, energy, and integrity
- communicate fluidly in a team environment
- care about the quality of the product you're selling
- like large checks, big contracts, and money in the bank
- could explain GSM and CDMA to your grandmother
- want the challenge of riding the waves of change in health care
- are not agoraphobic - travel is fun!
- never set foot in a cubicle farm
- will give you a beautiful computer that you're not ashamed to use in a sales call
- like to play with sleek machines named after fruits and robots
- inhabit a beautiful building in San Francisco
- love our work
- stock beer, tea, and snacks in the break room
- take your product ideas seriously and want to make them happen
- work hard and play hard
You can grow as quickly as you want to - their startup environment means nothing is holding you back from doing your best work. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience aspects of the business beyond sales, and hear directly from clients how your efforts have improved their lives.
Interested in learning more? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.