Remote, US (Full-Time)
The medical software industry is experiencing a revolution, and this company is looking for a Senior Integration Engineer who has the talent and drive to change it forever. You'll have a huge impact on health care in America by using cutting edge technology to change the way that thousands of physicians practice medicine.
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you’ll tackle one of the greatest challenges in modern healthcare: breaking down the walls that prevent timely sharing of health data across different systems. Specifically you’ll help connect this company to other health information systems using industry standard protocols like HL7 and JSON. You will own and lead the entire interface pipeline, from project scoping, to acceptance testing, to release. You’ll also help tackle the challenge of continuing to scale their interface system, which currently processes millions of messages per day.An engineer’s career at this company is nothing like the stereotype of a programmer. In addition to brilliant technical work, it involves high-level decision making and interaction with customers who love using their product. This team is small and collaborative, so you’ll experience rapid career growth through real mentorship. You'll be a name (or a nickname) on the team and at social events, rather than Engineer #300.
At this company, you’ll have a lot of responsibility and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. They're profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. They love what they do and care about doing good in the world. They strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
- have worked in healthcare technology
- are well-versed in medical communications standards, such as HL7, CCD, and FHIR
- bring at least one to two years of Java software engineering experience
- have an in-depth knowledge of networking protocols, VPN configuration, and connectivity troubleshooting
- want to grow your career quickly and develop your leadership skills
- enjoy engaging with customers to understand and help solve their problems
- are proactive and independent, have fantastic communication skills, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously while still meeting deadlines
- a small, driven team passionate about making a difference
- fast-growing private company with a track record of success. Inc. 5000 fastest growing company for 7 consecutive years and an SF Business Times Fast 100 fastest growing company
- inhabit a beautiful building on San Francisco’s north waterfront
- love our work! Rated 5/5 by our employees on Glassdoor and awarded Best Place to Work by SF Business Times, Modern Healthcare and Inc. Magazine
- love our customers - and they love us! 800+ glowing reviews on our website
- provide fun perks like happy hours, a dog-friendly environment and daily catered lunches
At this company you can grow as quickly as you want to. Plus, you'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately and you'll hear from clients how your efforts have improved their lives.
Unfortunately, this company is unable to provide visa sponsorship. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment.
Interested in learning more? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.